Wednesday, April 26, 2017

PIZZA

Hi folks, I am sure that some of you have been wondering where I have been. Well, I decided to leave my Design Team position with Little Scraps of Heaven on March 31st. I loved being a part of such a nice company but I wanted to work on some other projects. This is one of them...
For quite some time now I have wanted to 'play' with felt. I have a family member who is getting ready to turn 3 next month and she LOVES food. So I thought I would make her a whole days worth of 'fun felt food' to make her whole day a celebration. This is what is on the menu for dinner...PIZZA.
How adorable huh? I just spend a few minutes ironing the sauce and cheese. Now I am starving. 
Look at the peppers, pepperoni, mushrooms, and white onions. Yum. Thanks so much for looking. Come back and see what is on the menu for the rest of the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment