Wednesday, July 25, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE

I wanted to share a card that I made for my niece Brooke. She, like most of my family is a huge New England Patriot football fan.This is the card front laying flat.
                        Here is a close up of a cute cheerleader.
                         This is the middle of the front of the card.
                         Of course I had to include a football player.
                                 Here is the back of the card.
                            Here is a close up of the referee.
           Here is a picture of the coach. It kinda looks like Bill Belichick.
Here is the center of the back of the card. In the left corner is a penalty flag and a challenge flag in the right corner.
                                     Here is the card open.  
                                   The back of the card open.

Here is what the card looks like from above. Cool huh. My niece did get this card in the mail today and immediately sent me a text. She loved it :) Happy Birthday Brooke, sorry it was late. But I think it was worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment