Sunday, December 2, 2012

ELF ON THE SHELF



Happy December 2nd. Do you have an elf on the shelf? This two page scrapbook layout was created with the pattern set from Designs on Cloud 9.

Here is page 1, which shows the title that has been embellished with stickles. There is also one cute Elf hanging on a Christmas ornament.

There are two more cuties on page 2. I think they are so cute. I just love how they came out.
 
Here is a close up. You can see that I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the background as well as the photo mats.
 
I added a red button on the coffe mug for dimention and again a bottom border using the MS punch.
            Here is an Elf on a shelf with a pepperment stick. Yummy.
Here is a close up of the photo mats. If you look close you can see that this paper as well as the other two border papers are embossed glitter paper. They are so pretty to look at but do not photograph well at all. The ribbon I used on the mats is my most favorite. It seems every year I get 3 or 4 spools of it and use it all up. It just gives such a country Christmas feel with the brown mixed in with the red and green.
Thanks so much for looking. I hope to have some more great Christmas projects coming you way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment