Thursday, May 30, 2013

THE BABY'S NURSERY

Hello again. I am continuing to work on a custom order baby boy book. Here are my most recent pages featuring the nursery. This pattern set is from Designs on Cloud 9.
                                            How adorable right?
This is page one. I love the little changing table from this set. It matches perfectly with this picture of the new baby and new Mommy.
Here is page two.
Here is a close up shot of the changing table.
I just love how this crib came out. Did you notice the mobile hanging? It features one cloud, one moon and two stars.
Here is a close up of the night stand with matching lamp.
I just love the colors in this layout. I have two additional bedroom pieces that would not fit on these pages. I will work on some more pages using those in a day or so. Stay tuned.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment