Sunday, August 18, 2013

IT'S A BOY

I am so happy to bring you more hospital pictures. I created this two page scrapbook layout featuring some tear bears.
Page 1
Page 2
It has been quite a while since I have created these mulberry creatures. This one is holding a rattle.
How adorable is this one on the scale?
This one has a bottle.
This one might be the most simple but I love it. It is a diaper pin. How adorable?
Well thanks again for looking. Please feel free to leave comments. I love feedback. More to come of this adorable book.
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, this layout is fabulous! The bears add such a cute element.
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Sew Bee It. I should get back to doing these guys more often. Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete