Wednesday, March 4, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA

Hi folks. If you follow me regularly, you know that for the last 3.5 years I have been a Design Team member for Designs on Cloud 9. I have done most of my blogging using their patterns. Sadly, they closed their doors on March 1st. (Not a birthday gift I enjoyed getting.) I will still continue to use their patterns because there are so many great ones that I still have not had the pleasure of using.

Today, I want to share this birthday card I made for my friend Linda.
How beautiful is this? The background is called 'background diamonds' and the focal point is titled 'sassy girl silhouettes'. I love those high heels and I owned a dachshund for several years. I added some pink bling to dress it up a bit.
This is the inside of the card. I used the same artisan shape and added some matching purple bling in the corner.  I am so happy with how this came out. Thanks for looking. Come back and visit soon as I am currently creating some amazing 'thank you' cards. I can't wait to share them with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment