Wednesday, March 16, 2016

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY

Hello everyone. I can not believe that St. Pat's is tomorrow. This year is already flying by. In celebration, I want to share these three different cards that I made using the same pattern.
How adorable is this easel card? It features a tear bear made by hand with mulberry paper. I machine sewn decorative orange stitching on the card front. Of course I added lots of bling.
This card is a little more basic, It too show the stitching with the same title but I also added a green ribbon and bow with two buttons.
Finally, here is another basic card featuring the 'lucky' title from My Scrap Chick. Thank you so much for looking. I hope everyone has a great, safe St. Patrick's Day. Come back tomorrow to see two amazing birthday cards that are currently being put together in the studio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment