Wednesday, August 31, 2016

RECYCLED CALENDAR

Hello everyone. I know it might be a bit early but I wanted to share this project with you.
I started out with a 2015 calendar magnet, then resurfaced it with the pretty purple and pink paper. 
I added a purple lace paper border around the outer edge. Then, I add the 'hit the book' paper piecing, the vinyl lettering as well as a mini 2017 calendar (currently found from the dollar tree). Finally, I added the two flowers as the bottom which I made from the 'my paper garden vol 2' set. (Both the boxer and the flower patterns are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.)
Here is the finally project hanging on my refrigerator. 
I made this for my local librarian to keep on her filing cabinet. I just know that she will LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment