Sunday, November 20, 2016

FEEL BETTER BILL

Happy Sunday everyone. I just want to share my newest slider card. Sorry for the poor video...I didnt realize how tough it would be to make a video with the card opening vertically.


My poor brother-in-law hurt is foot and will be out of work for at least four months. I made this card to hopefully make him feel better. I used the 'check up time' pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. Thanks so much for looking. Come back soon as I attempt another great slider like this with a Thanksgiving theme.


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Super cute and I look forward to following your work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much. That means so much to me coming from someone as talented as you!!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

      Delete