Saturday, April 1, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOLIE

Hello folks. My good friend Yolie (from 'Just Yolie') had a birthday last week. I made her an adorable card and gift that finally arrived in California all the way from Massachusetts. I didn't want to ruin the surprise by posting it here until I knew she got it. Now, I can finally share it with you all. (Sorry for the camera angle.) Here is her card...
If you know Yolie, you know she is a big fan of planners. I thought this card was just perfect for her. The pattern is the 'happy planner bear' from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. 
I also made her this 'fat free' slice of birthday cake. It is actually made from a kitchen sponge and felt.
I tried to copy the exact font from her logo on her facebook page. I think I came close.
Here is a close up of some roses I did on the end.
I hope my good friend enjoyed her birthday. I am so glad she was born and is a part of my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment