Tuesday, May 30, 2017

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARPER CAROLINE

Good morning everyone. Today is a very special day in my family...it is Harper Caroline's 3rd birthday. She is the cutest little girl in the world, so I wanted to really celebrate her day. Last month, I started on creating her 'birthday celebration' that starts out with this hand~lettering sign that I had sitting on top of a very big box I mailed her. (I still need practice!)
This is the tag that was on the first present in the box...
I guess I forgot to take of picture of the actually present wrapped. Sorry, but this is what was inside.
This was my first attempt at felt food. I love how adorable it all came out. Pancakes with butter and syrup, two strips of bacon, to fried eggs and a strawberry garnish. I hope she loves it all.
Come back a little later to see what's for lunch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment