Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'M BUGGIE ABOUT YOU

Hello again, welcome to my newest layout. It is titled 'I'm Buggie about You!'. I just love how this came out.
This is page one. It features the 'cute as a bug boy' pattern from Designs on Cloud 9. How cute is he?
Here is page two. It features the 'cute as a bug girl' pattern set also from Designs on Cloud 9.
Here is a close up shot of both the mason jars. I decided to make these in 'shakers' ~ the ants inside move when you shake the pages. How cool huh? Did you notice the cool mason jar side borders?
Did you notice the Martha Stewart butterfly punch along the bottom of both pages? I love how every other butterfly is 3D. I really am so happy with how this layout came out. Thanks so much for looking. Please feel free to leave me comments ~ I love reading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment