Friday, June 15, 2012

I LOVE YOU MOWER EACH DAY

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads celebrating on Sunday. Unfortunately, My Daddy passed away back in 1995. (It has been without a doubt the toughest thing I have ever experienced.) Not only was he an amazing man but he was also the founder and president of A. Prata Landscaping Inc. In honor of him (and my brothers who continue to run the family business today), I created this two page layout.

  I used the 'me and dad' as well as the 'backyard fun' pattern sets from Designs on Cloud 9.
                                                     Page 1
                                                      Page 2
Although it was rare for my Daddy to wear a tie, I thought it would be cute to match the photo mat paper.
                     Is there anything cuter than a bubble mower?
 I honestly do miss you mower and mower each and every day Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment