Tuesday, June 12, 2012

ALL AMERICAN

Once again production at the a-prata-studios has been halted due to equipment failure. My brand new sewing machine has been brought back to the dealer 5 different times since I bought it on March 18th. I have been so frustrated, but am hopeful that all the problems have been resolved. With this said, now it is time to play 'catch up'...
Here is a two page scrapbook layout that was featured in the Designs on Cloud 9 newsletter two weeks ago. It features the 'patriot bears' and the title is from the 'american family' pattern set.
                                                   Page 1
Here is a close up of the title. I used white glittery stickles to accent the stars and each of the letters. Isn't the star border great?
There is also more stickles added to these cuties too. You can find it on the star on the flag, and then also on each of the fireworks.
                                                   Page 2
                          How adorable is he with his patriot hat?
The pinwheels in this picture have a tiny yellow brad in the centers for added dimension. I love his cute lil belly button!!!
Despite 'fighting' with my sewing machine, I am very happy with how the stitching came out on each of the photo mats. The yellow thread really makes it 'pop'. I usually put all my creation up for sale on ebay, but I just might keep this one. It really came out so cute!!! Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment