Friday, August 3, 2012

CUPCAKE WATERFALL CARD

Hello and welcome back. I wanted to share a cupcake 'waterfall' card that I made this week. (I actually have made 3 different ones this week ~ Happy birthday Mrs. Kennedy, Courtney and Gregory.) I could make 100 of these and never get tired of them. It was priceless to see the amazement on Courtney's face when she pulled on the ribbon and saw her card 'come to life'.
As you pull on the ribbon tab at the bottom, each cupcake flips up to reveal the next cupcake.
This card is actually super easy to make, but looks so complicated. The pattern is from SVG Cuts.
Thanks for looking. Stay tuned for more 'waterfall' cards to come. (I think next time I will include a video so you can see one in action!)

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much. What is there not to love about cupcakes huh? :)

      Delete
  2. Awesome Amanda! I have to try one of those. Another added to the long list of gotta try thats LOL

    Staci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Staci. I plan on doing a lot more of these with DC9 files ~ I did the Halloween cupcake topper one last October, but want to do some to list on ebay :)
      I highly recommend trying one ~ they are super fun.

      Delete
  3. I love waterfall cards, though I must admit, I haven't attepted one yet. You did an aweosme job!! Great cupcakes too!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the compliment Amy. I highly suggest that you try this ~ super easy and addicting. I have two others in the 'works' right now :)

      Delete