Thursday, August 9, 2012

INSTA~CUTIE

Hello again. Welcome to my blog again. I just wanted to share a new layout with you. It is from Designs on Cloud 9 titled 'insta-cutie'. I also used the 'photo mat fun' pattern as well.
Page 2
How cute is this guy holding the sign? For those of you that are too young to know... that is an old polaroid camera that he is leaning on.
Here is a close up of the title. I added yellow stickles to each letter.
 Here is another cutie sitting pretty on a negative film strip. 
Just about him is a cute little photo album that does actually open. It contains several pages for extra journaling or photos. I also included a little photo envelope ~ just like the one that contained your photos and negatives when you picked them up at the store. This envelope holds several small shots as well as negatives. 
Then here is a close up of the title on page two. I also added stickles to each letter as well as to the block of cheese. Thanks so much for looking. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer ~ get out there and do something before it is gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment