Tuesday, March 12, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HADLEY

Hello again. I wanted to share a cute easel card that I made for a special little girl. She like so many others has an Elf that lives with her for the month of December. Even though he is now at the North Pole helping Santa, he wanted to take time to send her birthday wishes.
This is the cover. I created it by using several patterns from Designs on Cloud 9. The cake is from the 'pipsqueak' set. then the roses are made from the 'curly flower' set. Then of course I used the 'elf on the shelf' set too.
This is the inside of the card. This is a picture of Hadley reading her Harry the story of Madeline taken at Christmastime.
This is what the card looks like when opened.
Here is a copy of the letter that I included in the card. There was NO way I could have copied his penmanship (or Hadley's Mom's). Happy birthday again Hadley!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, What a Creative Card! I actually won a Elf on the Shelf and am looking forward to having good times with my Grand Children next December. I'm sure she just Loved the Card. Thanks for Sharing! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I actually got a photo text the minute Hadley opened her card. She was so excited that even though 'Harry' was with Santa that he remembered her. So cute!!!

      Delete