Sunday, March 24, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY GODMOTHER

Hello folks. I wanted to share a beautiful easel card that I made my Godmother for her birthday.
Here is the card front. I created it with the Martha Stewart paper punch and a great pattern from Designs on Cloud 9 titled 'look who's'.
Just look at this cutie. I love how she came out. I added foam tape to the top of her socks, the center of her bow as well as the candle. Each paper piece was inked for added dimension.
Here is a shot of the card fully open. I ran both the top as well as the bottom through my sewing machine for decorative stitching.
Here is a close up of the title. In addition to inking all the letters, I added liquid pearls to each one to brighten them up a bit. Thanks so much for looking. I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I know she will.
 

2 comments:

  1. I think this card is PRECIOUS!!OMG!!Darling Bear!!'
    Have a Wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Migdalia. I have been so busy working on a custom baby boy book that I havent seem to have time for anything else. I was so happy to have been able to squeeze this card in last night. Now I am working on another great card for my niece. I hope to have it posted in a day or so. ~Amanda

      Delete