Thursday, June 19, 2014

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY JACK

I wanted to share a birthday banner I made for a special little boy named Jack. I used two sets of patterns from Designs on Cloud 9, 'the banner' as well as 'mouse birthday'.
 This project is so tough to get photos of that show how adorable it really is.
This shows a close up of the #1 that I included at the beginning and end of each line.
This shows the letters and tiny ribbon that I used to attach each banner triange to each other. I outlined each letter with green stickles to give it more definition.
The banner pattern comes with three different shapes options. I chose the stars since Jack really is a star. So tough to see but maybe this picture shows the shape a little better. I hope Jack has the best birthday ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment