Monday, June 23, 2014

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY (as I continue to get caught up)

Hello everyone. I want to share my very first vinyl project with you all. This is a bucket that I had actually made for my mother for Mother's Day. It is metal bucket that I bought at Hobby Lobby. Then I cut out the letters and a whisk and rolling pin from a pattern set from Designs on Cloud 9.
                           Here is a close up shot of the whisk.
     And here is a close up of the rolling pin. I cant believe how easy this project really was. I know so many other crafty women who are intimated by vinyl and avoid it. I admit that I was a little nervous too, more afraid of ruining my cutting machine than anything. But if you are one of those crafty women who have been thinking about trying vinyl, DO IT!! And share your project with me. I would love to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment