Thursday, April 9, 2015

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR HARPER LILLIAN

Hello again. I am taking a break from birthday cards to bring you a 'first day of school' card that I just finished. My 3 year old friend Harper Lillian started school on Monday.
I used this adorable pattern from Precious Piecings. I love this cutie in her wheels.
Here is a close up. I love how her hair is layered. 
This is the inside, left side of the card. I just love this paper. You can not tell from the picture but the objects are slightly raised and have a shiny gloss to them.
This is the inside, right side of the card. When Harper got to school she was so happy to see that there was a fish tank in the lobby. So of course, I wanted to include this adorable pattern also by Precious Piecings. He is so adorable. Haha. Congratulations to Harper. I am so proud of her. Thanks everyone for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment