Thursday, April 23, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLY MAE

Hi folks. Ever have 'one of those's days'? Ugh. So my so-to-be niece Molly's birthday was earlier in the month. Her birthday celebration was this past Saturday. I found myself unexpectedly in the emergency room for most of the day. Needless to say, we missed her party. This is the card/envelope that I had made for her. I was in such a rush to take pictures so I could bring it to the post office that they were out of focus...doooh. Sorry, but I think you get the picture (no pun intended).
(It hurts my eyes just looking at it.)
This card flipped up to open and had a pocket for a 'Fivc Below' gift card.
This is the front of the envelope that I had hoped to deliver in person but now got mailed inside a bubble mailer. I wanted to practice more on my hand lettering. It was going good until the nub of the white pen let go in the upper right corner. :(
I love how the back of the envelope came out. I still need practice, but I am getting there. Thanks for looking. Let's hope my day gets better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment