Thursday, August 20, 2015

WEDDING GUEST 'BOOK'

Good morning, I started on our guest 'book' for the wedding. If you couldn't tell, we are having a New England Patriot football/fall themed wedding. So how perfect is this for our guest 'book'?
I found this all white football at the Christmas Tree Shop. I put silver vinyl on the 'rough' panel that reads 'Amanda & Brian' (again in the birds of paradise font)...
and the date on the other end (stoehr number font). I just love it.
Here is a shot of the top of the football.
Here is the other side of the top. I have a football tee to stand it on a table at the reception. I just now have to buy some fresh sharpies for everyone to sign our ball. I am getting super excited.
Here is a bonus photo...this would be my son Jack (treeing walker coonhound) on the left smelling the football. He's gotta stick his nose in everything. I guess you can take the dog out of the forest but you can't take the hunting out of the dog!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment