Wednesday, August 19, 2015

WEDDING WINE GLASSES

Hello folks. I am so excited to share with you all the wine glasses that my lovie and I just made for our wedding. 
Since our budget is tight, we used glasses that we already had. 
I cut vinyl on my silhouette machine and stuck it to the glass.
Then we brushed on Armour Etching Cream. (Available at any craft store. I got mine at Joann's with a 40% off coupon.) I brushed it on in one direction, then another direction, then a different direction for 5 minutes. Then rinsed the glass off with water. Then I dried it. How simple is that? I just love, love, love how they came out. 
On the front they say 'Mr or Mrs Timberlake' (bird of paradise font) and then on the back...
It says our wedding date 9 (stoehr numbers font). I am unsure if I want to keep them like this or paint the stems with glitter. I think I will sleep on it and decide in the morning. Stay tuned to see how they come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment