Saturday, May 28, 2016

MEMORIAL DAY


Hello. I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day weekend. Please don't forget what this holiday is about. It isn't about a three day weekend, cookouts or the official start to the summer. Be thankful for your freedom and remember all those who have lost their lives to protect this great nation!!! 

I instantly had to have this pattern when it was released by Little Scraps of Heaven Design.
Look at this guy. He is so adorable. 
Here is a close up of the title. I actually used rub-ons for the first time. I was really happy with how they came out.
Here is the tombstone, helmet and dog tags.
Here is a close up of the photo mats.
Thank you so much for looking. I really enjoyed working on this layout. It gave me great pleasure to appreciate my freedom. Enjoy your weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment