Thursday, May 26, 2016

WEEDS FOR SALE (DIRT CHEAP)

Hello everyone. One thing that I love to do other than play with paper is gardening. My Dad was a landscaper and died when I was 23. So when I cut the grass and plant things it makes me feel closer to him. So when Little Scraps Of Heaven Design came up with this pattern, I HAD to get it.
I just loved doing this layout. 
Here is a close up of this cutie.
I love the trellis on the left hand side.
I love the shade of blue in these flowers. 
I love the centers of these flowers. 
This is a close up of the mat paper. It matches perfectly!!
Thanks so much for looking. Come back each day this week as I try to get caught up on so many projects that I have started. I think I need to spend less time in the garden and more time in the paper studio :)

No comments:

Post a Comment