Monday, June 20, 2016

ICE CREAM MAN

Happy first day of summer. What says summer more than ice cream huh? I just created this layout that features the 'in my community-ice cream man' pattern set from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.
I love this guy.
While I was making this I was craving mint chocolate chip ice cream so bad. So I decided to make this cone that flavor.
Here is the rocket bomb and push pops.
Here is a close up of the ice cream truck. I think I made the wrong color choice. I think it looks more like a short school bus with ice cream pictures on it. :(
Here is a shot of the photo mats. I just love this paper, especially the ice cream truck. It matches perfectly. If I have left you wanting ice cream...go treat yourself and celebrate the first day of summer. Thanks so much for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment