Thursday, June 16, 2016

LITTLE MISS-MATCHED

Happy Thursday everyone...I can feel the weekend coming!!
I want to share this cutie that I just finished up...
This is 'little miss-matched'. I think this was my most favorite layout I have done to date. I loved that the mats did not have to match. The thread did not have to match. The ribbon did not have to match. The flowers did not have to match. This was a great way to use up some of my scraps laying around.
This pattern is from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs. Look at how adorable her little socks are.
Here are some more socks and a great shot of the stitching on the mats.
Here are another pair of socks.
Thanks so much for looking. Tomorrow and Saturday are my days off and my hubby is off too. (I think our honeymoon was the last time we both had the same days off.) So I am not sure how much I will be playing with paper, but come back Sunday and see if there is anything new :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment