Friday, April 27, 2018

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NEWEST EMPLOYEE OF THE USPS

Hello everyone. I am so happy to announce that the United States Postal Service has a new 'career employee'...my husband. Even though he has been working for them since December 2015 full-time, tomorrow starts his first day as a employee who collects benefits. 
I made him this adorable paper LOV (that is the technical term for the mail truck).
How cute huh?
So many pieces to this, but so worth it.
Look the back door opens for a hidden surprise...
Here is a close up of the metal brads I used to attach the wheels. So perfect!!
Haha, as a personal touch I put a picture of him in uniform, in the driver's seat. 
I am so proud of him. I know he is going to love this. I love you Brian. Best of luck on your newest endeavor.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. Love the back door opening. The proper term is LLV if you want to change the post. Best of luck and congrats on becoming a "career employee".

    ReplyDelete