Saturday, June 2, 2018

BUSY BABY

Hi Folks, I am sorry that I have been a way for just over a month. I have been one busy baby!!! Haha.
I actually did get a baby. My husband and I got the call on May 1st that they had a baby girl for us!!! EEKK. I am finally a MOM! I have been a bit busy the last few weeks but hope to get caught up here on my blog/fb in a few days. So let me show you what I did right around May 1st...
This is a giant (almost 5 feet), tall stork that I drew, cut and painted out of the box that the stroller came in.
How adorable!!
It actually only took me a few hours to make. It was waiting for the paint to dry that took the longest.
This is the bundle with the baby. I made it out of another piece of cardboard that I just attached after.
Cora (after my grandmother), Charline (after my aunt) and Skye (given to her by her biological brother).
Here it is all complete. I just LOVE how he came out. 
We used packing tape to attach the stork to a 2x4 and this is my husband putting it in the ground. I also attached a red heart foil balloon to the top of it. Here are some picture of the rest of the yard that was decorated to welcome this little girl...
Our mailbox and the stork to the right.
Here is the front of our house.
A close up of our living room window. I cut the letters with my Cameo.
This is our front door. I had found these amazing pink dahlias that I stuck pink bows in attached more balloons.
Here is a close up of the door (with my reflection in the glass...ugh I have to lose the baby weight!!) Again, I cut the letters from my Cameo.
Finally, I wrapped a pink ribbon up the flag pole and put a big bow in the middle.
Here is a quick photo of Daddy and Cora coming home. So happy to have this bundle of joy.

1 comment: