Tuesday, November 20, 2018

CORA'S LEMONADE STAND


Good Morning. I am still trying to catch up on some recent projects that I have completed. As I look outside at the snow already on the ground, I look at these pictures and it seems so long ago. When in reality it was less than 3 months ago.


I have been taking daily photos of my baby and this day I went with the 'lemonade' theme. I LOVE how it all came out. The base of the stand is actually two wooden crates just placed side by side. I then 'hot glued' the sign board to two wooden dowels. I just stuck the wooden dowels inside the slots of the crates. So simple. 


I did cut the lettering from vinyl. The '5 cent' sign just out of a folded piece of paper and marker. I wanted it to look like a child's handwriting. I love how great this came out. I can't wait to do many more 'stands' such as pumpkins, hot cocoa, Christmas trees, kissing booth etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment