Monday, May 28, 2012

BEST OF SHOW

Here is another great scrapbook layout featuring three different pattern sets from Designs on Cloud 9. I mainly used the one title 'best in show'. I also included the rose pattern from the 'curly flowers' set. Every winning horse needs a sash with roses right? While the trophy piece is from the 'race time' set.
                                    
I love how this horse and rider came out. I added double sided foam tape under the brim of the hat to make it appear more 3D.

How great is the paper for this one? I love it . Even though I have never showed horses or been in any type of races, I did have horses growing up. I always swore that when I became an adult I would have a farm again of my own. I better get a move on huh? Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment