Thursday, July 5, 2012

HAPPY MAIL

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a great 4TH of July holiday. I sure did!
I received 'happy mail' from one of my fellow design team member from Designs on Cloud 9. I am so excited to share it with you.
 How great is this USA banner? It is ironic that my kitchen is all patriot, red, white and blue themed.
I love these rosettes. She made them on her Scor-pal. Seeing this has really inspired me to break out mine and give it a try.
I have no idea where she got the bling that she embellished these letters with but I love them. They are a size I have never seen and so crystal clear. She did such a great job! I love it so much. I will think of her every time I walk in my kitchen :) Thank you so much Staci!!!
You can see more of her work here on her blog...http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/2012/06/patriotic-banner.html or you can click on 'Staci's blog' at the bottom of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment