Monday, July 23, 2012

I'M YOUR BIGGEST FAN

This is my very first single page scrapbook layout ever. I have been wanted to attempt these for months now and finally got up the courage to try.
Even though this is only one page it has a lot going on...It contains SIX different pattern sets from Designs on Cloud 9. The base of this page is made from the 'scallop set'. I also used the 'basic bear', the fan from the 'biggest fan card', flower #8 from the 'fancy flower', the sara swirl (underneath the flowers) and the 'photo mat fun' pattern sets.
                                Here is a close up of the title.
The two photo mats are stitched with decorative stitching and has ribbon attached but not glued down so pictures can easily be slid underneath. How great is this paper huh?
    Here is a close up of the bear with the ribbon under his chin.
    Here is a shot of the same bear with the ribbon on top for a more girlie look.
 And of course a picture of the bear 'naked' with no bow at all.
How gorgeous is this flower? It took some time to make, but so worth it!
I made this yellow flower just a little bit smaller than the blue one. I love the shine of it. So pretty!
Here is a side shot to show the 3D effects. I used foam tape under the buttons on the fan. This picture really shows how the flowers pop! Thanks so much for look. Please feel free to leave me comments. I love reading them. Have a cool day!

No comments:

Post a Comment