Saturday, September 1, 2012

CARAMEL APPLE YUMMINESS

Hello again. How adorable are these? I used the 'caramel apple' and 'basic gift bag' pattern sets from Designs on Cloud 9 to create these.
I tried to create a cute bear butt to go on the backs of the bags but I am not so sure I achieved that goal.
                              Here is a close up of the fronts...
         This one is a girl version with the matching bow in her hair.
                                           Here is the back...
This is a side shot of the bag. I used green and red apple paper.
And this is what is inside these treat bags ~ caramel apple Milky Ways!! I found them at Walmart for $2.75 and they are worth every penny!!! So good.

6 comments:

  1. You make the cutest bears Amanda!! These are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much stampinlara. That means so much coming from someone as talented as you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, for Pete's Sake -- you amaze me!! These are so...so... -- EATABLE! Great job, Amanda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much Donna. That means so much to me ~ especially coming from someone as talented as you!!! It was so great to see you Sept 1st. I can't wait to see you again real soon :)

      Delete
  4. Amanda, This is so cute!! I wish I saw it sooner. because I am giving caramel apples to my Amanda's friends for xmas, and this would have been such a cute way to give them to the girls!! My fault for not checking your amazing blog daily!! karen♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. These were a huge hit on Ebay. It is funny that you just posted this today because I found caramel apple bullseyes at the Mansfield Country Store earlier. I thought 'oh, I could make more of those bear bags and fill em with these yummy candies'. :)

      Delete