Monday, September 10, 2012

SCHOOL DAYS

Hello again. I am back from a mini-vacation. My Mother and I went to Booth Bay Harbor in Maine. Ahhhh it truly is the way life should be. I had actually finished this layout just before I left but did not have time to share with you all. But here it is...
Even though I have been dying to dive right into the Halloween season, I decided to squeeze in a 'school' themed project. (Especially since the kids here in town went back to school late last week.)

                                                 Page 1
                                                Page 2
                      Look at this cutie peeking over a book.
This guy is by far my favorite of the layout. I just love how the globe came out!!!
                   This one is just hanging out of a back pack.
Here is a box of crayons. I probably should have went with a different color crayon than yellow.
Here is a picture of the chalk board photo mats. I made each one with actually chalk board paper. I used foam tape under the shelf to make it easier to add photos. It really makes it pop.
I wrote on one with chalk to show you how cool this paper is. It cleans up really well with a slightly damp paper towel. So cool!!
                      Here are some pictures that show a 'girl' version.
This picture shows off the apple border really well that I created. I just love how this layout came out with so many bright colors.
Now keeping with the 'school theme', I decided to create a cute 'back to school' card for my niece who goes back to college this week.
Here is the front of the card. Again I used the chalk board special paper and foam tape on the shelf.
Here is the inside of the card. I added red stickles to the letters just for some added bling. I think this came out so cute. I wish her and all the students returning to school a very successful year.





No comments:

Post a Comment