Friday, October 12, 2012

HANGIN' WITH MY CREEPS

    Hi again. I wanted to share with you my newest scrapbook layout.
This 2 page layout features the 'daddy long legs' pattern set from Designs on Cloud 9.The spider web border that goes around each page was created with a Martha Stewart paper punch. The web paper on each end as well as the photo mat paper is also from Martha. (I absolutely love her line of Halloween paper.)
I added a few little web/spider button embellishments that I highlighted with silver stickles to make them pop. I  added the some stickles to the title as well as the larger web. The silver glitter really looks great with the silver shine of the border paper. 
The larger web on this page also has the stickles added to it. I just the how great the spider border looks ~ so spooky.
How clever is this title? I just love it. 
 The bottom of this web has not been glued down to give a really cool effect once a picture is added to the bottom mat. 
Here is a close up of the spider paper. I just love it. Unfortunately the picture just doesn't do it justice. Each spider has a black shine to it that really makes them spooky.
Thanks again for looking. I hope you enjoyed it. Please come back tomorrow for a breast cancer blog hop that I am participating in. Then Sunday I am doing another blog hop that is a Halloween treat themed. So come back and get inspired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment