Monday, October 1, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE

Today is Michelle's birthday (the owner and creator of Designs on Cloud 9). As a tribute to her I created these two cute items to celebrate. The 'cake' was made from the 'nesting box' set from DC9. I used the 'goo border from the boo-tiful' set. For the roses, I used the 'curly' flower set. The candle was made from a toilet paper tube. The hat I created from the 'haunted halloween party' pattern set. I just love how cute these came out. I hope Michelle loves them too. Have a great day Michelle.
 (I just wanted to share this picture I took after the bottom layer of the cake was done. My assistant was sleeping on the job. I love you Hairy!)

2 comments:

  1. wonderful creations!! what a great birthday gift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MaryEllen for the sweet compliment. It was fun and different to create :)

      Delete