Monday, October 8, 2012

WHOOO LOVES HALLOWEEN?

Or should I say 'who doesn't love Halloween?' This is without a doubt my most favorite holiday of the year. It is the one day of the year that society has to except you regardless!!! Plus, you don't have to brush your hair, you can wear as much make-up as you want , and candy, candy, candy!!!
I found this black and orange owl paper at Hobby Lobby last weekend. I just had to have it. My niece Noodlicious (yes, that is her given name...) asked 'what are you gonna do with it'? My response was 'I don't know, but I love it. Haha.
I used a lot of different patterns from Designs on Cloud 9 to create this. This owl as well as the 'whooo loves' title is from the 'fall owl' set. The witches hat in this picture is from 'cute witches' set. I covered the buckle with yellow stickles.
The 'halloween' is from the 'happy halloween' title pattern set. I put yellow stickles on each of the letters to dress it up a bit.This owl is from the 'what a hoot' set. The candy is from 'I want candy'. The trick or treat pumpkin bucket is from the 'batty' set.
Here is another close up of the title. This is also another great shot of some more candy. The candy corn hearts are from the 'my mummy' set.

Look at how cute this paper is. The mats were created using the 'photo fun mat' set. I just love these lil guys.
Thanks so much for looking. Stay tuned for some yummy creations that I have in store for this week. Plus I have two different blog hops coming up... One is a breast cancer awareness, and then a Halloween treat bag/container one. This is going to be a fun and busy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment