Wednesday, May 28, 2014

ALL BUNDLED UP

                  Hi again. I want to share an adorable 'thank you' card I made for a friend.
She had bought a L.L. Bean coat at an end of the season sale, and hated it when she got home. Instead of bringing it back, she gave it to me. I have a brand new coat!!! So I made this to show my appreciation. The cover is made with a Martha Stewart paper punch. I added some flowers from my stash and dressed it up a bit with some light purple stickles. The bear paper piece is from Designs on Cloud 9.
 This is the inside of the card. (I have a new cutting machine. This came out much larger than I had hoped but I am still learning.) This pattern is also from DC9 and has the matching purple stickles on each letter. Thanks again Linda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment