Friday, May 23, 2014

Hi Folks, I can not believe how long it has been since I posted on this blog (or on my facebook page). Even though I still have been creating and turning in weekly projects with Designs on Cloud 9, I have been so busy and recently just went back to midnight at work. Now, I am back in full swing and ready to get back to blogging. So bare with me for a bit until I get caught up.

Here is a one page layout that I created for today's DC9 newsletter. The pattern is from the line of pre-designed scrapbook layouts. This is number 4. It was so super easy. Now on to find the perfect picture to add to the mat. Thanks for looking. Stay tuned for an adorable card that I just finished up and brought to the post office for a special (no so) little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment