Sunday, May 25, 2014

ORANGE YOU SWEET


As promised, here is the 'thank you' card I made a special little girl. I wish I had remember to take picture before I stated writing inside.
This is a close up of the front. It features a lacy doily and 'fruity bear' pattern that is sadly retired and no longer available from DC9.
Here is a close up of the easel card fully open and locked into place. I love how it came out. I added some glitter stickles to the flowers and her bow just for an extra added bit of girliness.
I wanted to show you all the 'mother's day' gifts that my god-daughter gave me. I got a great smelling blossom candle, a picture frame and a tulip ring. I am so proud of her talent.
This is a picture frame that she drew the picture inside. That is her (the blonde cutie) giving me the gift. How adorable am I with the hand on my mouth?
                This is a picture of the back of the tulip. I love it and I love her. Great job Jadyn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment