Monday, February 13, 2017

APPLE/CINNAMON VALENTINE MUFFINS

Hi folks. Those who follow me regularly know that this past Christmas I dropped the ball. Each year I usually make my neighbor holiday cookies and this year with being so busy at work, I never got around to it. I felt awful especially as my neighbors would come by one by one to drop off their yummy treats for me. UGH. Despite making them each a homemade thank you card, I made up my mind to do something special for them come Valentines. So this is what I came up with...


I altered a muffin box and made homemade apple/cinnamon muffins. I added a few drops of food coloring to make them pink and added a candy heart in the middle of each one. 


I delivered them yesterday after church and they loved them. What a great idea for someone who does not like chocolate. Thanks so much for looking. Come back tomorrow for another cute Valentine project.

No comments:

Post a Comment