Friday, February 10, 2017

HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY TO MY HONEY

Yes, I am one of 'those' people. I am one of those people who celebrates the day that I went on my first date ever with my honey (who is now my husband). I have always thought people who celebrate their first date with their significant other was silly. But now I realize I celebrate it because it was the day that changed my life forever. I can honestly say that I am a much better person because of that day. I have never been this happy because of that date. That is why I celebrate.
So here is the card I made for him.
Here is the card front.
This is what the card looks like when open.
This is what it looks like when put into place. Thanks so much to Little Scraps of Heaven Designs for the pattern and thank you for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment