Friday, January 20, 2012

FABULOUS FLOWER FRIDAY~Amaryllis

Happy Friday to everyone. I thought I would feature the Amaryllis today. Some of you might have given or received this plant as a gift for the holidays, if so it might just be in bloom right about now. It comes in bulb form and seems to grow and grow and grow until it finally flowers. Here is a picture of the pieces:   
I have seen this plant in both white and pink and because pink is my color, I created this one in two tone pink.
I just love how these look. If I were to change anything I might add a few green base leaves at the base of the flower. Another huge thank-you to SVG Cuts for the pattern. Stay tuned for more great 3D flowers to come!! Spring is only 62 days away!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Staci. These are pretty cool. Stay tuned for some more amazing flowers to come. :)

    ReplyDelete