Saturday, January 7, 2012

FITNESS FANATICS

Hello again. I am sticking to my New Year's resolutions of continuing to run and trying to lose my extra weight. After a full week, I am down 5 pounds :) In keeping with the theme, I thought I would create a layout using the 'fitness bear' pattern set from Designs on Cloud 9.
I have to say that I think this one on the treadmill most looks like me! I LOVE my treadmill, although I try and run outside. There are just some days especially in New England where the weather does not cooperate. Thanks for taking the time to read my blog and look at my pics. Leave me a comment or two, I love to read them!!

2 comments:

  1. Francis farm 5k Manada Lets do it !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lets do it 2 Tall Kris!!! The price goes up on February 15th.

    ReplyDelete