Tuesday, November 27, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEC

Hello again. I wanted to share a quick birthday card I recently made for my nephew Alec. (His birthday was earlier this month...I am still playing catch up with photos and my posts since my equipment malfunction.)
I made this easel card using awesome Star Wars paper that I found at Joann's. I used a Martha Stewart border punch on the outer edge.
This is the card front. I used silver stickles on the 'yoda' title as well as the light stick. I love how cool this looks. Yoda actually looks like he is embroidered but it is just paper.
This is the card when fully opened. The 'happy birthday' was used from Designs on Cloud 9 patterns set titled Card Sentiments 1 .
Thanks so much for looking. Come back tomorrow when I will feature more birthday fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment