Thursday, November 15, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAILYN

Here is yet another yummy treat that I want to share with you. This is a cake that I made for my cousin's daughter's birthday. She wanted an Ariel cake. So I created this cake along with matching cupcakes. The cupcake toppers are Ariel princesses that I made using the Designs on Cloud 9 'Pretty Princesses Set 2'.
This is a picture of the back of the toppers. 
 Here is a close up of the cake...eeekkk I had no idea that it was so blurry. Sorry.
Happy birthday Kailyn. I had a blast at your party. I hope you enjoyed the yummy cake :)

2 comments:

  1. I have been creeping around your blog today, when I should be doing a thousand things for xmas, but this is great!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I know what that is like. I swear I will not get everything that I need to get done before Christmas arrives. EEEKKK.

      Delete