Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I SCREAM, YOU SCREAM, WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM

Hello again. Here is my latest scrapbook layout featuring three different pattern sets from Designs on Cloud 9.
These cuties are from the 'ice cream' set. I used stickles as 'jimmies' on the double scoop ice cream cone.
The chocolate soft serve cone has 'slick' paint on it to give it a chocolate dipped look. The vanilla soft serve was done with puffy paint to give it some texture. All the word caption bubbles are from the 'journal tag' set.

These two adorable ones are from the 'chill treat' set. Its the ice cream sign hanging off the shop so cute?
Thanks so much for looking. You will want to come back tomorrow because I am participating in a very special blog hop titled 'Butterflies Are Free'. I have been working on my 3D project for days now. I just shot the final video and LOVE how it came out, so make sure you come back and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment