http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/ , then you are on the right track. If you've just started the hop, you can go back to the beginning at Mindy's blog (http://www.papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/) to see all the wonderful projects. This is a fun-filled hop dedicated to the unique craft of tear critters. What is a tear critter you may ask? Tear Critters or Tear Bears are complete pieces made from mulberry paper. This specialty paper gives them their soft, fuzzy look.
Today, you'll see some fabulous pieces and creations on Tear Critters from these wonderful ladies! Have a fabulous time "hopping" along!
Please be sure to leave a comment on each blog for a chance at the blog candy!
Now please head on over to http://handmade-tear.blogspot.com/ to see some more adorable critters!
Here is complete line-up in case you get lost along the way.
Tear Critters on Parade!
Saturday, May 5
1. Mindy Eggen http://www.papercreationsbymindyblog.blogspot.com/
2. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
3. Pam - http://mzlavr2.blogspot.com/
4. Amanda - http://a-prata-design.blogspot.com/
6. Staci McD ~ http://preciousmem.blogspot.com/
7. Tammie K - http://mysweetpaperdreams.blogspot.com/
8. Jennifer http://wunderscreations.blogspot.com/
9. Leslie Krochta http://www.lesliekcreations.blogspot.com/